The October Man von Ben Aaronovitch

The October Man
A Rivers of London Novella, Peter Grant Novella, The Rivers of London
ISBN/EAN: 9781473224322
Sprache: Englisch
Umfang: 180 S.
Einband: Paperback
vorrätig in Oberstaufen
vorrätig in Oberstdorf
€ 12,00
(inklusive MwSt.)
Sofort Lieferbar
In den Warenkorb
Auf Wunschliste
A brand new stand-alone novella in the bestselling Rivers of London series featuring Tobias Winter, PC Grant's German counterpart. Winter has been assigned to the Abteilung KDA - the Department for Complex and Unspecific Matters. As Winter explains, dealing with the supernatural is 'actually 90% paperwork'. But this is a story about the other 10% of the job: the life-threatening danger part. Meet Tobias Winter, PC Grant's German counterpart in Trier.